Click to Home
Stay Connected
(785) 251-2000
Go To Search

Refuse and Solid Waste
The Shawnee County Health Agency is responsible for the licensing of trash haulers in the county.

All residents within Shawnee County are required to have trash service. The Health Agency handles complaints regarding trash companies as well as individuals who do not have trash service.