Click to Home
Stay Connected
(785) 251-2000
Go To Search

If residents feel they have a mold issues within their house, they can call the Shawnee County Health Agency While we don't do mold testing, we can provide information and education on how to clean up mold issues.

In order to identify the type of mold, residents would need to take a sample to a private lab for testing.