Click to Home
Stay Connected
(785) 251-2000
Go To Search

Medical Records
The Shawnee County Health Agency (SCHA) maintains medical records for SCHA patients as appropriate. If you are transferring your services to SCHA from another medical facility or are transferring from SCHA to another facility, and need to have your records transferred you should:
  • Sign a copy of the Authorization for Release Form or Authorization for Release Form Spanish. This form can be printed from the website, picked up in person at SCHA, or you can call and a copy can be mailed to you. When mailing the form back in, please be sure to include a copy of a current photo ID. You may also fax the form back with a copy of your photo ID to 785.251.2191.  
  • The request will be handled as expediently as possible. Be sure to allow 30 days for the processing of your request.

Contact Us
Medical Records

Main Office
1615 SW 8th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66606

Ph: (785) 251-2000

Monday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 am - noon
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

9:00 am -6:00 pm

8:00 am - noon
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Info Advanced